A.M. News: Chill Out & Let the Road Rage Subside
- Pod Killer: 4 dolphins have been shot to death and discovered between Carlsbad State Beach and Oceanside Harbor between May 29 and June 5.
- Tweaked: More police officers, extra cones, Scott Avenue, a lane on the 110 Freeway = better Dodger Parking? You be the judge.
- Finally: The disputed Union Rescue Mission, which will serve more than 200 women and children off skid row and into transitional housing, can finally open its doors in the Northeast Valley.
- Stop It: 3 days, 2 shooting deaths on the 710 freeway.
- Good Luck: Channel Islands Beach could be the newest Ventura County city, but the process is long and hard and you gotta be fiscally viable.
Photo by Syma Sees via Flickr