This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
AM News - Another Police Video Assault? Adios Vero Beach?
- New police video Episode III: Tazed at UCLA Library - LA Times
- Dodgers one step closer to moving their Spring Training facility to Glendale, AZ. Dodgertown in Vero Beach's days are numbered - MLB
- Philip Morris claims that cigarette smoking in movies is dangerous, asks filmmakers to put something else in the mouths of the babes on the silver screen - AP
- Toys For Tots flip flops on Talking Jesus toys, and now will take Them - CBS2
- Brentwood Baker Busts with the Crusts - LA Times
- An amazingly long and hilarious interview with Tenacious D - LA Weekly
- Real Prince might pick Real Virgin from Carlsbad this season on The Bachelor - Beliefnet
- Cellphone 9-1-1 calls go to LAPD now, no longer CHP - LAT
- Cramer calls the Zune an "Edsel" - blogging stocks
AP photo by Tom Hood