This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
5 Things The Internet Wants Us to Know About Kanye West
Some days it just seems like every media outlet is talking about the same thing. Today, though, they're talking about the same person, but for different reasons. Based on scientific* research, we've determined that there are five things the internet wants you to know about Kanye West right now:
- Kanye West's Twitter feed is rife with ridiculous genius worthy of spoofing in a Bablegum "Kids Reenact" series, says Mashable.
- Oh, hey--Kanye West has a new album coming out! Here's what the LA Times has to say about the rapper's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." (Pssst, the internet also wants us to know that Amazon is selling this album cheaper than iTunes, so iTunes looks like they have "no love" for Kanye. OMGWTF?)
- Kanye West cares how you dudes smell.
- "Quincy Jones Says Kanye Doesn't Know a Piccolo From a Dick Pic..." The Daily Swarm distills an article from Rolling Stone.
- Kanye West wants Chicagoans to eat burgers from a chain born in SoCal...so he bought 10 Fatburger Franchises.
You may now resume your regularly scheduled activities.*Not really.