Sunset Junction: A Top 10 List of the Good & Bad
Time is running out to keep LAist funded.
It's the FINAL DAY of our June Member Drive and we are behind on our goal to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Plus, your gift's impact will be twice as strong because it will be matched dollar for dollar!
- Aurelight & Shakespeare (the Reggae DJs)
- Hearts Challenger
- Red Line Proximity/Public Transit Access
- Big Carnival Slide
- The Music, duh
- Old Fashion Lemonade never tasted so watery
- El Pollo Loco being the best Veggie/Vegan Food Choices
- People who drove who could have taken the Red Line, 2, 4 or other bus lines or bikes
- $35,000 of city fees waived and no "thank yous" to the city by the MCs or other forms that would have let the public know the city finds this festival important
- $12/$15 "mandatory" entrance fee confusion (as our editor notes, it is mandatory, but "no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.")