Sunset Junction: A Top 10 List of the Good & Bad
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Aurelight & Shakespeare (the Reggae DJs)
- Hearts Challenger
- Red Line Proximity/Public Transit Access
- Big Carnival Slide
- The Music, duh
- Old Fashion Lemonade never tasted so watery
- El Pollo Loco being the best Veggie/Vegan Food Choices
- People who drove who could have taken the Red Line, 2, 4 or other bus lines or bikes
- $35,000 of city fees waived and no "thank yous" to the city by the MCs or other forms that would have let the public know the city finds this festival important
- $12/$15 "mandatory" entrance fee confusion (as our editor notes, it is mandatory, but "no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.")