Huntington Hospital Caregiver Appreciation
As we learn more about COVID-19 and how we can protect ourselves, people around the world are hunkered down in their homes as we practice social distancing measures to slow the spread of this pandemic. But for many healthcare providers, staying home and self-isolating simply isn't an option.
Our doctors, nurses, and support staff are working around the clock to treat those impacted by COVID-19 and prevent more from getting sick. These individuals are on the front lines of this pandemic and we thank them for their spirit, dedication, sacrifice, and most of all, their commitment to keeping our patients and community safe.
Today, we ask everyone to express gratitude to our healthcare heroes. To find out what you can do to help Huntington Hospital's caregivers fight this pandemic, visit https://www.huntingtonhospital.org/help.
Help by Donating Medical Supplies:
We are accepting donations of critical medical supplies from the community:
- N95 masks, KN95 masks and surgical masks
- Cloth masks (Homemade is okay.Only to be used in non-clinical areas)
- Medical gloves
- Protective disposable coveralls (Tyvek/hazmat/painting suits)
- Face shields
- Bouffant caps (hair covers)
- Shoe covers
- Paper lunch bags (New and sealed in packaging. For caregivers to keep their masks and other PPE in.)
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Disposable medical gowns
- Hand sewn isolation gowns
- Baby monitors (For our nurses to monitor patients in isolation)
- iPads (To allow patients to virtually visit with their loved ones)
Donation hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Help by Donating Blood:
We're experiencing a blood shortage and need donations from healthy, qualified individuals. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, blood donation is still a safe practice.
Offsite Blood Donation Center:
800 S. Fairmount Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
Monday - Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call (626) 397-5422.
Help with a Financial Gift:
As a non-profit hospital, we rely on support from generous philanthropists. We invite you to make a gift as a way of saying "Thank you" to the healthcare providers working around the clock to keep our patients and community safe during this challenging time.