ICYMI: 'Blade Runner 2049' Was Initially Four Hours Long
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The Blade Runner sequel was too long, you say? Just be glad that it got edited down from its original four hours.
- Actual witches tell us about the witch movies they enjoy watching.
- The destruction brought on by the Northern California wildfires led to $3 billion (at least) in insured losses.
- Researchers are using A.I. to scan Twitter and locate areas where opioid abuse is hitting the hardest.
- L.A. is home to plenty of great Chinese restaurants. If current trends are any indication, we'll be getting more selections, which also means the quality gets an extra boost.
- Go Dodgers. Here's an old video of Dodger great Pee Wee Reese selling us some razors: