ICYMI: Whole Foods To Sell Vegan 'Sushi' With Faux Tuna
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- In the ongoing battle against opioid-related overdoses, Walgreen's has announced that it will begin selling Narcan, a nasal spray that can reverse the effects of opioid drugs.
- Scientists are confused about why the universe even exists in the first place—a sentiment we've held for a long, long time.
- An investigative report from Germany suggests that Haribo, the makers of those gummy bears, may have used slave labor to get their treats out into the world.
- Starting on November 1, Whole Foods will start selling vegan "sushi" that's topped with plant-based "tuna." Sounds..."delish"?
- You're a homebody, you say? Here are 31 scary movies you can stream and enjoy over the Halloween season.
- Researchers say that, by 2030, one-third of Americans will consider themselves non-religious.
- Revisiting that time Kendrick met Nardwuar: