ICYMI: Dodgers Fan Somehow Caught 10 Home Run Balls This Season Alone
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- More details have emerged about the sexual misconduct allegations made against former Real Estate guitarist Matt Mondanile.
- Actor John Dunsworth, who's perhaps best known for his work in the show Trailer Park Boys, has died at the age of 71. He played trailer park supervisor Jim Lahey.
- Some people collect stamps as a hobby. Others go camping. As for Keith Hupp, he spends his time catching home run balls at Dodger Stadium. He somehow caught 10 this season, including Justin Turner's amazing 9th inning slam on Sunday night.
- A Russian going by the alias "Maksim" says he helped meddle in the 2016 elections...and that he was forced to watch House of Cards as part of his training.
- Even though she was told to do so, Kate Winslet didn't thank Harvey Weinstein after winning a lead actress Oscar for The Reader in 2009. Now she's come out to clarify that she didn't forget; the omission was done on purpose.
- Recent discoveries pertaining to gravitational waves may explain, among other things, the cosmic origins of gold. NBD.
- Here's some Prince to brighten up your Monday: