ICYMI: Kyrie Irving Wants You To Know He Never Actually Thought The Earth Was Flat
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- DirectTV is offering refunds to some customers who are complaining about the #TakeAKnee protests that happened throughout the NFL this weekend. This probably isn't how free speech works.
- NBA star Kyrie Irving wants you to know he doesn't actually believe the Earth is flat.
- What's crazier than robbing one bank in Manhattan? How about four? And in a span of 40 minutes?
- Inside Disneyland's complex political relationship with Anaheim.
- Pitbull is lending his private plane in Puerto Rico so that stranded cancer patients can come to the mainland to get treatment.
- A number of college basketball officials, including an assistant coach at USC, are accused of taking bribes to steer NBA-bound players to certain agents and financial advisers.
- Is the "Batdance" the craziest thing Prince ever did?