ICYMI: What Siskel & Ebert Thought Of 'Pulp Fiction' (In 1994)
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- It was only months ago when they refilled the Ivanhoe Reservoir in Silver Lake with water. Now it's going to be drained again for, ugh, pipeline work.
- We don't really have the time to rank every single Taylor Swift song. So, we're glad someone else did the dirty work.
- While we're on the ranking game, why don't we rank all the characters from a Wes Anderson movie?
- Hollywood union SAG-AFTRA will reportedly investigate the set of Riverdale, after one of the show's stars got into car crash following a 16-hour work day.
- New female writers for the popular animated series Rick and Morty are getting harassed by male fans. "I loathe these people," co-creator Dan Harmon said of these particular fans..
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he will have his own son killed if rumors about his involvement with a drug shipment are true.
- Siskel and Ebert's take on Pulp Fiction (spoiler alert: they liked it):