Check Out FYF Fest's Complete Food Line-Up
Mmmmm, bagel sandwiches (Photo via Yeastie Boys/Instagram)
FYF Fest is returning for it's 14th year next weekend with some heavy-hitting acts (Frank Ocean, Nine Inch Nails, Bjork, Missy Elliott). But the three-day fest at Exposition Park will also include some big names off the stage, too. As our friends over at Eater released today, the FYF food line-up is looking to be pretty delicious:
- Kogi — Roy Choi's seminal food truck continues to be a festival crowd pleaser with its Korean-fusion tacos.
- Meatzilla — the downtown "Meatzza" (pizza on a burger) slinger will be sure to satisfy your heartiness culinary needs.
- The Yeastie Boys — Who doesn't love a good pun along with some of the best bagels in the city?
- The Halal Guys — After a long weekend of partying, settle down with some chicken and red sauce.
- My 2 Cents
- Dune — The Atwater shop recently expanded its Middle Eastern fare to a second location in downtown L.A.
- Ramen Hood — The vegan ramen slinger will be filling the stomachs of the meat-averse.
- Sunny Blue — Be sure to check out Sunny Blue's omusubi (stuffed Japanese rice balls).
- Sumo Dog
- Tikifish — Tikifish was serving up their seafood dishes at last month's Arroyo Seco music festival.
- Delmy’s Pupusas
- Little Damage — Downtown's goth ice cream titan will be cooling you off from the weekend's sun.
- Van Leeuwen
- Fat Dragon — The Dragon's modern Chinese take-out may pair well with Little Dragon's modern Swedish electro-pop.
FYF Fest runs July 21, 22, and 23. Single-Day passes for Saturday (7/22) are sold out, however, you can purchase remaining single- and multi-day passes here. And check out the weekend's full music line-up below.