ICYMI: Donald Trump No Longer Controls His Own Twitter Account. Sad!
What will happen to the weed docs if Prop 64 passes? (Photo by Eyetwist via the LAist Pool of Photos on Flickr)
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Like the headline says, Donald Trump no longer has control of his own Twitter account. Sad, sad, sad!
- There are precisely six different spots across L.A. County where Angelenos could cast an early ballot on Saturday and Sunday. Six, obviously, isn't that many, and many people found themselves waiting for hours before they could ink in their choices.
- The unsightly Slauson corridor through South Los Angeles will be getting a bike path by 2019! This is great news for South L.A.!
- Whether or not the victims and their families of the deadly Palm Spring bus crash will recieve compensation will likely take years (five of them) to sort out.
- New York Media became aware that all their trend pieces about Boyle Heights might also have some consequence.
- What if Los Angeles were to build enough apartments along Wilshire Boulevard to house a million people? Alice Walton, at the L.A. Times, explores this fascinating scenario.
And now, here's a video of some savages riding their longboards down Glendora Mountain Road. Much respect.