Extra, Extra: Famous YouTube Vloggers Can Be Broke, Too
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- We wish were out in Sweden right now, so we could get a glimpse into their breathtaking Ice Hotel.
- The Internet dream isn't alive and kicking. Just because Vloggers have millions of subscribers on YouTube, that doesn't mean they're making the big bucks.
- It's a Charlie Brown Christmas over in the O.C. A 90-foot-tall Christmas tree at the Westin hotel near South Coast Plaza was destroyed by a fire.
- Poor Mariah Carey. Her holiday mega-song, "All I Want For Christmas Is You," lost its first-place spot as the most played holiday song. It now follows The Shins' 2012 cover of Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime."
- The Port of Los Angeles is getting the largest ship ever to dock in North America this month. We're number one! We're number one!
- The rumor mill has it that Justin Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian were "nearly inseparable" and "touchy feely" at an L.A. lounge.
- If you thought Donald Trump's presidential campaign was weird A.F., check out this bizarre medical report his doctor released.
- And finally, here's a supercut of all things "Hotline Bling":