Extra, Extra: Steve Jobs Gets a Grammy, Pasadena Wants to Hear From You, and Who is the Geezer Bandit?
- The FBI thinks that the Geezer Bandit might be a young guy in a mask.
- Steve Jobs is getting a posthumous Grammy Award.
- Occupy L.A. has been given permission to march at the end of the Rose Parade.
- A man was fatally stabbed in Placentia.
- If you're in Pasadena and you've been affected by the wind, there will be a public meeting for you to share your experiences.
- Military families got to take their kids ice skating with characters from "Toy Story 3."
- A bridge connecting Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa is being considered by OC officials.