- 98,000 acres of Angeles Forest including 100-miles of trails are set to reopen on Monday.
- Stage one of the Tour of California was eliminated because of snow.
- A baby was born in the upstairs bathroom of a closed library in Huntington Beach.
- A public forum is planned to discuss the
budgetbear situation in La Cañada.
- 40 people fled and 3 were arrested when police busted a gruesome cockfighting ring.
- Police in Long Beach shot and injured a man during a domestic violence call.
- The Camarillo Airport was evacuated after a tractor trailer caught fire in a storage yard.
- San Jose started taxing medical marijuana shops and guess what? They made a heap of money.
- Manhattan Beach kicks the filming of Snoop's new movie out of school.
- Measles cases are on the rise in California.