Wheel Fun: Magnolia Park's Shopping & Cycling Adventure
Wheels by the hundreds are expected this weekend at the 4th Magical Magnolia Bicycle Tour, a self-guided "retail adventure" through Burbank's Magnolia Park neighborhood presented by Magnolia Park Partnership in collaboration with Burbank Bike, "a City of Burbank sponsored program aimed at promoting bicycling as an environmentally sustainable transportation alternative, and the Public Works Burbank Recycle Center, leading the way to Zero Waste," notes an official press release.
Registration takes place at Chandler Bikeway and California Street, and participating cyclists will receive a gift, a Passport of special offers, and a District map. Free tune-ups, road safety tips and arts & crafts activities are also available before heading out.
The free event rolls through town on Saturday, April 2 from 3:00 to 7:00 P.M. with more than 20 local businesses and eateries offering discounts and goodies like:
- Freshly baked cookies at Cobblestone Gift & Floral Design (3820 W Magnolia
- Handmade bike decorations at The Enchanted Florist (850 N Hollywood Way)
- Complimentary sweets at The Jelly Bean Factory (927 N Hollywood Way)
- Pinup calendars and candy goody bags for kids plus 15% off all purchases at audrey * k (3414 W Magnolia)
- Luscious free ice cream at Urban Eats (3501 W Magnolia)
- Refreshing bottled water and mini cannolis at Monte Carlo Deli (3103 W Magnolia)
- 15% off at Mindfulnest and 20% off at Kleanspa, plus refreshments (3319 W Magnolia)
At 7:00 P.M., the event concludes with a prize giveaway of gift baskets, shopping certificates, products and services from local boutiques and businesses.