Week Around the -ists
- A posthumous tribute wall dedicated to singer/songwriter Elliott Smith sat defaced by graffiti for months on end — LAist said enough, so did the fans and city council.
- SFist was surprised to learn that chronic presidential candidate Ralph Nader picked former San Francisco Supervisor Matt Gonzalez as his running mate.
- Phillyist explored the possibilities of green cleaning.
- In the latest edition of Reel Toronto, a bi-weekly feature looking at films shot in Toronto that attempt to disguise that fact, Torontoist checked out the cinematic masterpiece that is Undercover Brother.
- Shanghaiist is amused by this video of a busker playing the flute with his nose!
- Bostonist read the rumors that Tom Brady might be Calvin Klein's next panty model, which indicates that he is slowly turning into his supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.
- Seattlest got excited when former Nirvana drummer and Fighter of Foo Dave Grohl announced his presidential bid.
- Gothamist found New Yorkers are proud of their subway system, even if it's got rats in it.
- Austinist unveiled their special SXSW coverage minisite, with artist interviews, day party previews, and festival news.