Ron Paul Delivers the Best Moment in the GOP Debates
The most popular story on reddit yesterday and this morning was this blast from Texas Congressman Ron Paul who denounced the continued, failed practice of the United States to involve ourselves in unconstitutional, undeclared wars.
After waving off Mitt Romney who tried to interrupt his roll by asking "what about 9/11?", Paul said that he was in Vietnam for five years and saw how pulling out of there did not end in disaster, neither would leaving a country that did not attack us. He concluded that we can achieve much more, quicker, through peace. To which the audience at a university in Iowa wildly applauded.
Yes, MSM, Ron Paul appears to be playing well in Des Moines.
Last week we accused the mainstream media of intentionally refusing Mr. Paul the air time that he deserved, despite his large grassroots support, one that is easily seen online through examples like his showing on reddit today, and we were pleased to see that Fox News had the presidential hopeful in their studios after the ABC debate.
That interview can be seen after the jump.
Ron Paul on Fox News' "Big Story" after the ABC "This Week" debate
- Your No-Panic Guide To LA Life, And The New (And Changing) Coronavirus Rules
- Coronavirus Is Devastating LA's Economy. We're Tracking The Numbers
- LA's Slow Streets Program Is Picking Up Speed (Despite Some Attacks On Signs)
- It's Summer: But Is It Safe To Swim In Public Pools?
- What If A Big Earthquake Hit California Right Now?